Nothing in the basket.
- - Mac Pro version of Studio software coming out of beta on September 14th. Only available with Livestream or Vimeo subscriptions.
- - PTZ camera controls via VISCA and NDI protocols.
- - Display comments from Facebook and Youtube Live videos or VOD for greater interactivity
- RTSP support.
- - Use a web page as a browser source in your livestream within Studio
- - Vimeo Integration. Log into Studio with your Vimeo account and enable cloud simulcasting with Vimeo Premium.
- - Simple mode on Desktop and Web Control - A new user experience mode designed for beginners or users with simpler workflows.
- - Hardware accelerated decoding - Use Studio on consumer-grade computers with hardware acceleration to reduce CPU consumption when bringing in camera sources. This feature is only available on systems with Intel Quick Sync or NVDEC enabled hardware.
- - Added support for native MP4/H.264 recording and playback in the Media bin. This feature is only available on systems with Intel Quick Sync or NVENC enabled hardware.
Studio 5.2 is available for download from September 14th.