The first slider in the world that combines portable size with long camera travel.
- What makes SliderPLUS magical?
With its award-winning unique design, you will travel with half the weight of a traditional slider and work in tight/crowded spaces much more efficiently.
- 2 Models & 4 Sizes
Standard models are lighter and more affordable. PRO models have higher carrying capacity.
- Fast to Set up - Easy to Relocate
No tools or assembly required. It takes only a few seconds to set up for quick filming and location changes. SliderPLUS has a locking mechanism to make it immobile so you don't need to disassemble the system to relocate.
- All Models Fit in edelkrone Backpack
This amazing portability makes it very easy to carry your SliderPLUS. You will use it more often!
- Built-in Foldable Legs
You may adjust each leg independently to adapt to the terrain or fold them up for easy storage.
- Magnetic Belt Clips
You can replace the belts whenever you need without wasting time thanks to the magnetic snap-on belt clips.
- Pop-up Screw
The mounting screw on top can retract to protect your bag from scratches and tears.
- Steady Module
With Steady Module, even beginners can get perfectly smooth manual slides at the first try, even at very low speeds!
- No batteries. No chargers.
Completely mechanical solution. Uses fluid dynamics to dampen and smooth out the movement. Perfect for remote locations with no electricity.
- MODEL - PRO
- Box Contents - SliderPLUS, 2 x Geared belts with magnetic clips, 2 x fabric belts with magnetic clips, Cleaning Kit, Allen Keys, 2 x Spare module attachment screws.
- Camera travel on tripod - Compact: 1.6 ft (50 cm) Long: 2.9 ft (90 cm)
- Camera travel on ground - Compact: 0.8 ft (25 cm) Long: 1.4 ft (45 cm)
- Load capacity on tripod - Compact: 25 lb (11.3 kg) Long: 20 lb (9 kg)
- Load capacity on ground - Compact: 50 lb (22.5 kg) Long: 40 lb (18 kg)
- Weight - Compact: 3.41 lb (1.55 kg) Long: 4.05 lb (1.84 kg)
- Size (L x W x H) - Compact: 17.20 x 4.25 x 2.79 in (437 x 108 x 71 mm) Long: 25.07 x 4.25 x 2.79 in (637 x 108 x 71 mm)
- Mounting options 3/8"-16 mounting port on bottom 3/8"-16 mounting screw on top
- Working mechanism - Non-friction ball bearing, Tracking system
- Additional features - Safety lock,Foldable legs, Magnetic belt clips,Tripod mounting wheel
- Materials - CNC machined aluminum and stainless steel components, Steel ball bearings, Temperature-treated aluminum rods
- Suggested tripod specs - Compact: Distance between legs should be 31.4 in (80 cm) or more Long: Distance between legs should be 47 in (120 cm) or more