Spring-powered mechanism that assists in carrying your SliderPLUS PRO setup, allowing the Motor Module to move the SliderPLUS PRO effortlessly at any incline.
*Requires Motor Module to function properly
- All Mechanical - Vertical Module compensates for gravity, keeping the system weightless at any angle with the help of constant force springs. No need for extra batteries!
- Heavy Lifter - Despite weighing about 1 kg, Vertical Module can lift a complete omni motion bundle with ease. In the absence of Vertical Module, you would have no choice but to carry cumbersome counterbalance weights or spend a lot of money on heavy motors and batteries to lift a system like this.
Now with Vertical Module, we unlocked the full potential of SliderPLUS, making it the most talented slider on the market. We know that you will come up with brilliant new ways of using it.
- Spring Box Unit
- L Bracket
- Side Panel (with 2x attachment screws)
- Motor Module manual engagement knob
- Motor Module tension adjustment screw
- Our system includes 5 springs, each with a maximum tension of 2.5 kg, providing a total carrying capacity of 12.5 kg.
- To determine the camera carrying capacity, simply subtract the combined weight of your SliderPLUS PRO, Motor Module, and any additional accessories from the maximum carrying capacity of 12.5 kg.
- Spring Box Unit: 140x80x85 mm
- L Bracket: 65x28x135 mm
- Side Port: 80x75x8 mm
- Spring Box Unit: 1359 grams
- L Bracket: 358 grams
- Side Port: 127 grams
- Spring Box Unit has 3/8” port underneath. 3/8 screw on top.
- L Bracket has 3/8” Port underneath and 1/4” screw on top.
- Incline can be adjusted every 10 degree steps. Both spring box and L bracket.
- Spring Box Unit max Incline 90 degrees.
Quantity of Springs
- 2.4-3 kg each. (Depending on the amount of tension applied.)