Motor Module for SliderPLUS
Transform your SliderPLUS into a professional motion control system
- Can be hand-controlled
You can manually adjust the positions of SliderPLUS (and HeadPLUS) while Motor Module is attached. Instead of relying on a remote control, you can program your camera motions with just your hands! This gives an unprecedented speed to your workflow, and makes the whole process much more intuitive.
- Macro-precise, loopable motion
Motor Module provides the necessary smoothness for macro shots and perfect steady speed control throughout the whole slide thanks to its mechanical design with backlash free gears.
- Perfect for visual effects
Motor Module can repeat any motion perfectly. Add some masking magic with your favorite video editing software and wow your audience in no time!
- Ability to do tasty inclines
Thanks to the new design of SliderPLUS, you can now do inclines up to 22.5° (climb/descend) when paired with Motor Module. While doing inclines, the use of motorized heads is not recommended.
- You asked, we listened
The new Motor Module now has a status screen for instant feedback as well as better wireless connection & longer range. We also added auto power off and power-saving modes for better power management. Motor Module is now quieter than ever and we didn't forget the highly requested ON/OFF button! :)
- Super Accurate Backlash-free Gear Design
All edelkrone motorized products use the same backlash-free gear design technology for perfectly repeatable, smooth motion for even the most demanding shots. Even the most portable edelkrone devices have heavy-duty gears assuring lifetime good performance.
- Ultra Quiet Step Motor Driving Technology
All edelkrone motorized devices have a unique quiet step motor driving technology that combines ultra precise step motor positioning ability with ultra quiet operation. Step motors are perfect for precise motion control but until now their downside has been the noise they make. With edelkrone motorized devices, you will get the world’s most precise positioning with the quietest performance.
- Connects wirelessly to edelkrone Heads
Having a motorized head on SliderPLUS + Motor Module opens the door to amazing 2-, 3- or 4-axis camera motions which can be easily programmed and repeated. You can record never-before-seen, amazing motion time-lapses and visual effects shots with these combinations. The devices pair instantly in the background while using the same App or controller to control all devices together.
- Super easy time-lapse programming
Setting up a motion time-lapse is the easiest with edelkrone App. In your time-lapse videos, you can have a simple transition between two keyposes or you can convert a recorded complex camera motion into a time-lapse with a single button. You can use edelkrone’s unique Dynamic Interval and Dynamic Step Size Technologies to introduce never-before-seen effects to your time-lapses which bend the speed of time and speed of camera motion independently of each other.
- Operate with the edelkrone App
edelkrone App cleverly scans the available devices in its surroundings and pairs with them automatically, giving you a single screen to control all devices together. The interface is extremely simple.
- Box Contents - Motor Module, connection screws for Motor Module, Sony NP-F Battery Bracket, AC/DC Adapter, allen key.
- Size (L x W x H) - 5.3 x 3.18 x 2.59 in (135 x 81 x 66 mm)
- Weight - 1.87 lb (0.85 kg)
- Incline Capacity - Up to 22.5° with 5.5 lb (2.5 kg) (you can achieve steeper inclines with the help of Vertical Module for SliderPLUS)
- Min. step size on tripod - 22.4 μm
- Min. step size on ground - 11.2 μm
- Max. speed on tripod - 2.52 in/sec (6.42 cm/sec)
- Max. speed on ground - 1.26 in/sec (3.21 cm/sec)
- Number of axes - Single (the slide motion)
- Motor type - Step motor with ultra high-res encoder.
- Power input - 2 x NP-F type battery (Batteries NOT included) (Sony NP-F Battery brackets included) Alternatively, 2 x LP-E6 Batteries can be used (if LP-E6 battery brackets are purchased separately)
- Battery life - With 28.8 Wh energy (1 Canon LP-E6 battery is 14.4 Wh)
- Operates 2 hours (continuously at full speed) - Shoots 12000 photographs (in Time-Lapse mode)
- Shutter trigger cable socket - 2.5 mm (Shutter trigger cable is sold separately).
- Compatibility - To all SliderPLUS Models manufactured after 2018.
- Can be paired with - HeadONE (Both in single or dual modes), Pan Module, HeadPLUS
- Can be controlled - edelkrone App, Controller for edelkrone Moco
- Mobile device connection - 2.4GHz direct link for inter-device communication and BLE for pairing / mobile phone connection
- App. compatibility - iOS 11.0 or later & Android 5.0 or later
- Materials - CNC machined aluminum and stainless steel components.
- DC plug specs - Voltage input: 100-240V, Voltage out: 9.0V, Current output: 2.2A, Polarization: positive center, Output connector: Barrel plug, 2.1 mm I.D. x 5.5 mm O.D x 9.5 mm