Particle Illusion is a major new addition to the Continuum package. The completely redesigned high-end motion graphics generator (sparkles, smoke, fireworks) features a speedy GPU-accelerated engine in a simple, easy-to-use interface. The new Particle Illusion plug-in will be released later in 2018 as part of Continuum 2019 and the Continuum Particle Unit. In addition to Particle Illusion, Continuum’s Title Studio adds the ability to apply GPU-accelerated effects (image processing shaders) directly inside its interface along with 150+ new professionally designed templates; broadcast monitor support (Blackmagic only in initial release) for external applications like Particle Illusion and Title Studio; and the new Mocha Essentials interface featuring the new Magnetic Spline Tool.
Continuum 2019 highlights:
- Adds Particle Illusion for quick and easy real-time particle creation
- Title Studio adds the ability to apply GPU-accelerated Image Processing Shaders directly inside its interface, includes 150+ new professionally designed templates, a useful new grids and guidelines feature, on-screen Text Tools for even faster and accurate placement, and more
- New Mocha Essentials interface with a new Magnetic Spline Tool and new geometric shape presets makes tracking and masking even easier before. Point trackers like spotlights, rays, and lens flare can now be tracked by Mocha.
- Preview to External Monitor Support (Blackmagic Design only in initial release) for Title Studio and the FX Browser
- Simplified Avid Effect list: Say goodbye to “blue dot” effects thanks to the addition of Mocha’s parameter-based tracking, plus cleaner parameter layouts