This software update installs the Blackmagic Camera 7.8 public beta which adds live streaming to Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2 via RTMP. In addition, when used with ATEM Streaming Bridge, this update includes support for camera control, tally and talkback back to URSA Broadcast, as well as other performance improvements and bug fixes.
What's new in Blackmagic Camera 7.8 Beta
Supports live streaming on URSA Broadcast G2:
* Streaming via USB mobile phones.
* Stream via USB to Ethernet adapters.
* Adds streaming menu settings.
* Stream direct to YouTube, Twitter etc.
* Supports camera control back to camera.
* Supports tally back to camera.
* Supports talkback sound back to camera.
Includes other performance improvements and bug fixes.
Please note that some iPhone 12 models won't work correctly with the URSA Broadcast G2 for live streaming.
What’s new in Blackmagic RAW 2.3
Improves Blackmagic RAW recording from the SIGMA fp and fp L.
Added sample code project for a command line OpenEXR transcoder.
Premiere Pro plugin performance and stability improvements.
General performance and stability improvements.