The Polarizing Filter is made of the best Japanese optical glass with almost zero light distortion. Featured with top level of filter function, effectively eliminate harmful reflective light.
K&F Concept Nano-X Sereis Circular Polarizers Filter with 28 Multi-Layer Coatings for Camera Lens
• Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as a whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polarizer filter corrects this problem by producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly. Think of it as sunglasses for your camera.
• A Circular Polarizer has the same effect as a Polarizer and is used on cameras with beam splitting metering systems commonly found on autofocus SLRs (for most 35mm auto-focus cameras see your camera manual).
• Area of sky most effectively polarized with a Circular Polarizer: Point your index finger at the sun. With your thumb extended at a right angle (90°), rotate it around the axis of the index finger. It will point out the band of deepest blue from horizon to horizon.
• Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Especially outdoors can be improved significantly. Think of it as sunglasses for your camera
• It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Often used on white clouds and blue sky photography.
Digital Multi-Layer Coatings
• The K&F Polarizers Filter has 28 multi-layer of (MRC) helping repel water, dust, oil, and scratch resistance while also preventing ghosting.
Imported AGC Glass
• These filters are equipped with multi-layer nanometer coatings glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
Low Profile Frame
• Ultra-thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide-angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
CNC-Non-Slip Edge Frame
• These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment, and removal.
NOTE: This filter is compatible with all same size lenses ONLY. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. This number is always preceded by a "∅ "(diameter) symbol