Elevate your portrait photography with the K&F Concept black soft 1/4 filter, expertly designed to enhance skin texture, soften imperfections, and create a dreamy film effect. With its 28 multi-layer coatings on Japanese AGC glass, this filter ensures outstanding image quality, even in challenging conditions. Its ultra-slim frame prevents vignetting, making it ideal for wide-angle and long focal lenses. Perfect for Valentine's Day shoots and video projects, this filter is compatible with all 62mm lenses, but remember to check your camera's thread size before ordering to achieve exceptional results in portrait photography.
- * 【Professional Filter for Portrait Photography】 This K&F Concept black soft 1/4 filter could soften the wrinkles, freckles and pores of facial skin, making it more delicate, plump and gorgeous. The hazy film effect can be better realized, showing dreamily film effect. In order to ensure the ultra-high definition image quality, the double polishing process is adopted to ensure the high definition within 550mm focal length.Reconmending use it in video shooting.Photography Gear for Valentine's Day Shoot.
- * 【28 Multi-Layer Coatings】 After optical grinding, the glass filter is coated with high-tech film. waterproof, scratch resistant and oil proof. It has the characteristics of hard scraping without any influence on the image quality. Even if it is contaminated with water droplets or oil, which can be easily removed and cleaned.
- * 【Import Optical AGC Glass】 K&F Concept black cine diffusion filter Made by Japan high precision optical glass, duel multi coats for extra transparency to 84% Transmittance, effectively reduce reflection of smooth surface,no vignetts and shadows.
- * 【Ultra Slim Frame】 With Aviation grade aluminum,the width of frame measures only 3.3mm, ultra slim frame no dark corners and vignetting on wide angle and long focal lens. CNC system provides exquisite curve on frame,extra friction and antiskid.
- * 【Note】This black soft 1/4 filter is compatible with all 62mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.