Variable nd filter made by importing AGC glass, first-class filter material balancing the color batter, with no color cast and no effect for the image clarity and sharpness.
- * 【Self-Lock Frame, No 'X’ cross】Say goodbye to the "X" cross on images, K&F Concept utilizes cutting-edge technology to perfectly avoid the common "X" issue of variable nd filter on wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- * 【NANOTEC】K&F Concept optical engineers developed multi-layer nanometer coatings (total of 33), waterproof, scratch-resistant, and anti-glaring, protecting the valued lens and presenting high-quality photos.
- * 【Ultra Slim Frame Avoid Vignetting】7.4mm Ultra-slim frame design utmost avoid the wide-angle vignetting (support 33mm focal length no vignetting). CNC-non-slip design helps install and remove the filter easily.
- * 【NOTE】This filter kit is compatible with all 52mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol. For the 52mm nd filter, the lens cap/hood size should be 55mm.
ND-------Extend exposure time. Try an ND, or neutral density, filter. ND filters reduce the amount of light entering the lens. This makes it easier to achieve effects such as a shallower depth of field or blurred motion.
• Neutral density can be adjusted from 3 to 7 stops(ND8/ND16/ND32/ND64/ND128), easy to create different neutral density by rotating the ring. • The front diameter is larger than the back diameter of this filter, which is specially designed to avoid vignetting at a wide-angle lens. • Allows the use of slow shutter speeds, with high-speed films or digital cameras, to record movement/image blur in subjects. • Decrease the depth of field by using wider apertures, which helps separate subjects from their background.
Double-Sided Multilayer Green Coating
Both sides of the filter with enhanced coating, effectively reducing the reflection that came from both the ground and filter itself, double-sided polishing technology balances the light well, ensuring image HD quality.
No "X" Cross on Images
K&F utilizes cutting-edge technology you're going to say goodbye to this common issue with wide-angle lenses and variable ND filters.
Hydrophobic& Scratch Resistant
In addition to state-of-the-art MRC, our optical engineers developed new nano-coating layer technology, called nanotech, from the ground up to repel dirt, water, and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. To withstand extreme wind, salt water, dust, and other abrasive conditions and elements.