A new generation of the original all-in-one flexible head for panning, tilting, & more.
Re-engineered to cost less and love more!
- No Buttons, No Locks, No Knobs
Positioning the camera angle with one hand has never been simpler. FlexTILT has no buttons, locks, or knobs and uses edelkrone’s one-of-a-kind Constant Friction Technology which prevents the joints from losing grip even after countless adjustments - unlike imitation knock-offs on the market.
- Easy Height Adjustment
Instantly adjust the height of your camera without the burden of tripod legs. Simply pull, tilt, and get the exact angle you want, maximizing the efficiency of your production. Don't let your tripod limit you!
- Let it stand as a stand-alone
Unlike other camera heads, it is effortless to find the center of gravity with FlexTILT, especially on flat surfaces where it doubles as a stand-alone camera stand. FlexTILT is the best assistant a one-person crew could ask for!
- Precise & smooth panning
Easily achieve precise panoramas with pan marking and lens center shifting.
- Works great with everything
Attach any mirrorless, DSLR, or compact cinema camera setup up to 5.5 lb (2.5 kg) with peace of mind. FlexTILT is also the perfect add-on for edelkrone sliders, dollies, jibs, motorized heads, and camera stands.
- MODEL - Standard
- Folded Size - (L x W x H) 3.7 x 3.9 x 1 in (95 x 99 x 27 mm)
- Weight - 1 lb (449 g) actual weight
- Recommended Max Camera Load - 5.5 lb (2.5 kg) or less
- Mounting - 1/4" mounting screw on top. 3/8" mounting port on bottom. 3/8" to 1/4" reducer bushing for mounting port are provided.
- Built in features - Dual extending arms, Spirit level, Built in 3 mm allen key, Pan measurement markings.
- Total panning range - 340 degrees (then tightens further on screw or loosens from screw)
- Materials - CNC machined aluminum construction with delrin components and stainless steel screws.