Achieve sharp, wide-angle shots with APS-C camera sensors using the FUJIFILM X-mount 10mm T2.2 Cine Lens from Meike.…
Achieve sharp, wide-angle shots with APS-C camera sensors using the FUJIFILM X-mount 10mm T2.2 Cine Lens from Meike. A maximum aperture of T2.2 and a lens construction of 15 elements in 12 groups create a smooth, circular bokeh with little to no focus breathing. The lens features 270° of rotation and 0.8 MOD cinema-standard gears on the focus and iris for intuitive manual controls.
Focus distance and iris marks are positioned on both sides of the lens in meters and feet. The lens has a minimum focus distance of 11.8" for compatibility with many matte boxes and adapters. A 77mm filter thread allows you to attach filters of your choosing to further customize the light quality and effects of the lens.
Meike MK-10MM T2.2 Cine Lens X
On APS-C camera: Diagonal 106.4°
On M43 camera: Diagonal 90.4°
- Very, very sharp
- Little to no color cast, great contrast
- Smooth, circular bokeh
- Little to no focus breathing
- Very little flaring or blooming
- All metal
- Nice smooth focus and aperture control
- Very long (270º) focus throw, perfect for accurately pulling focus
- Focus distance and aperture marks on both sides of lens