Nothing in the basket.
New software updates for Blackmagic Cintel film scanners add support for the new Cintel Film Scanner 2 and HDR gates, as well as adding support for Linux OS, and improved horizontal and vertical stabilization.
What's new in Cintel 2.2
- Adds support for the Cintel Film Scanner 2
- Adds support for Linux
- Adds support for High Dynamic Range gates
- Fixes text in perforation area interfering with vertical stabilization
- Improves horizontal stabilization preventing jumping
- Fixes potential for duplicate KeyKodes in 16mm
- Fixes potential corrupt image/crash during "Calibrate"
- General performance and stability improvements