Learn more about the world’s fastest high quality RAW format!
The Blackmagic RAW Tour (March 14, 2019) will show you how Blackmagic RAW works with Blackmagic cameras to shoot feature film quality images faster and using less storage than ever before. You’ll also learn how to work with Blackmagic RAW in DaVinci Resolve to dramatically speed up post production.
Blackmagic RAW is a new and modern codec that gives you stunning image quality in an intelligent new file format. Hardware acceleration is used inside the camera to give you incredibly efficient encoding at small file sizes. In post, you still get total control over all camera RAW settings, along with extensive metadata support including user customizable sidecar metadata files, plus GPU and CPU acceleration, and Blackmagic Design Generation 4 Color Science. It’s a new, high performance workflow that uses a single file format to go from first shot to finished edit faster than ever before!
What you’ll learn about on the day:
- URSA Mini Pro and Pocket Cinema Camera 4K cameras
- Blackmagic RAW technical overview and options
- Reviewing shots with the Blackmagic RAW Player
- Using metadata to simplify and speed up workflows
- High performance editing with DaVinci Resolve
- Color grading 12‑bit Blackmagic RAW images
- Using DaVinci Resolve control panels
- Accelerating post with Blackmagic eGPU Pro